Drain and Sewer
Water Treatment Systems
Video Pipe Inspection in Idaho Falls, ID
Back in the day, we had nothing but “plumber’s intuition” to inform us on what may have been blocking your drains. But then, when video pipe inspection technology came about, it allowed plumbers to see exactly what the problem was. Not only that, but it has opened up opportunities to become proactive in keeping drains and sewers clean.
We at A Pro Plumbing Inc. wouldn’t be able to call ourselves plumbers if we didn’t have video pipe inspection tools at the ready. In fact, you’ll find that any truck we send to your home is fully-stocked with the best in plumbing technology. Our highly skilled plumbers are dedicated to getting to the root of the issue, and nothing helps do that better than a video pipe camera.
Contact us today to find out how video pipe inspection can help you with your plumbing problems. Your satisfaction and peace of mind is our top priority.
How It Works
It’s actually very simple: video pipe inspection is nothing more than the idea of putting a camera down the drain. Of course, drains are dark and narrow, so a normal camera won’t fit. This tool consists of a long, fiber optic cable and a light around the lens. As the cable is fed into the drain, the image from the camera is simultaneously displayed on a screen.
The display includes useful information like how many feet of line has been released, assisting the plumber in finding where the line is situated above ground. Some convenient uses for this technology include:
- Pinpointing the exact location of a leaking or cracked pipe.
- Uncovering the source of a clog or blockage.
- Finding items lost down the drain.
It Might Be Time for Pipe Inspection If…
There are many uses for video pipe inspection, so you might be surprised to find that it can be a valuable tool in a number of different plumbing situations. For example:
- Sewage smells: Smelling raw sewage in your home? There are many potential reasons for this, and we can get to the bottom of it with a careful pipe inspection.
- Old piping: If the pipes on your property are old, they don’t necessarily need replacement just yet. Regular pipe inspection can help ensure that the pipes remain free of cracks and leaks before they become a problem.
- Frequently clogging drains: When your drains are dirty, they’ll need a thorough washing from a hydro-jet to prevent more clogging. We’ll use video inspection to ensure that the entire line is clean before packing up.
- Slow-moving drains: This could be as simple as a minor drain clog near the opening of the drain, or it could be as complicated as tree roots invading your sewer line. It’s easy to find out with video.
Your Qualified and Licensed Video Pipe Inspection Experts
A Pro Plumbing Inc. is a HomeAdvisor screened and approved business. We only got that way by providing Idaho Falls and the surrounding areas with impeccable plumbing services. Since 2001, we’ve dedicated ourselves to going the extra mile for our clients. Video pipe inspection is just one of the tools we use to ensure that the problems in your plumbing system don’t come back.
Talk to A Pro Today