Drain and Sewer
Water Treatment Systems
Emergency Plumbing in Idaho Falls, ID
Are you unsure of what constitutes a plumbing “emergency?” First and foremost, that would include issues that threaten to damage your property, incur a financial burden, or endanger your health or safety. But there are also the personal emergencies—those times when a plumbing issue happens at the worst possible time. Regardless of what your emergency is, you can count on A Pro Plumbing Inc.’s 24/7 emergency service to be there for you.
Our plumbers are highly-skilled, and they only arrive in a fully-stocked truck, ready to handle any emergency. Plus, we only use products and parts with the best warranties, so you can be certain that our repairs will get the job done for good. If not, we’ll be happy to make it right in accordance with our workmanship and parts guarantees.
Contact us any day of the week, at any time, for emergency plumbing services. Your satisfaction and peace of mind is our top priority.
Examples of Plumbing Emergencies
It’s not always clear-cut what constitutes as an emergency. After all, no one wants to sound a false alarm if they can help it. At the same time, there are some emergencies that just don’t look as dangerous as they really are. We’ll give you a few examples so you can know what to expect:
- Pipe burst: Whether it’s due to cold weather or natural causes, such as shifting soil, your main water line or sewer line might burst under pressure. When that happens, you’re going to have a big—and potentially hazardous—leak under your home or in your yard. Don’t hesitate to call it in!
- Leaking toilet: This might not seem like an emergency, but don’t let it deceive you. If a cracked or leaking toilet were to give way and release all of the water inside it, it’s enough to flood the home and cause thousands of dollars in damages.
- No hot water: In this day and age, going without hot water is a serious inconvenience for our quality of life. Your cooking, cleaning, bathing, and other chores will grind to a halt. There’s no reason to wait for normal business hours to get your hot water back.
Can Emergencies Be Prevented?
Like any emergency, it’s already too late by the time it has happened. And sometimes, emergencies happen for reasons we could have never anticipated. But there are some more common emergencies that can be prevented with some diligence:
- Don’t dispose of fats, oils, or greases in the kitchen sink. These substances become harder as they cool, and they become the perfect substance for forming the basis of a clog.
- Never dispose of anything but toilet paper in the toilets. Even "flushable" wipes have been known to backup sewers despite what their labels say.
- Annual maintenance for your appliances and fixtures can ensure that they are operating properly. For example, if the water heater’s anode rod isn’t replaced roughly every five years, replacement is on the horizon.
A Pro Plumbing Inc. is your best choice for emergency plumbing services in Idaho Falls. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you think you have an emergency on your hands.
Talk to A Pro Today